- Browse the contents of your herd database
using the "Herd Explorer", modeled after the Windows
- Instantly bring up an animals
pedigree details, lactation data, or events, by just pointing to
the animal and clicking a button on the toolbar.
- Easily enter events, such as breedings,
vaccinations, and pregnancy check results. The same event can be
entered for multiple animals in just a few mouse clicks.
- Create scatter graphs to compare a cow
against the herd average or a group's average.
- View standard charts that compare your herd's data
with national and regional averages.
- Use DairyLive Anywhere to take your herd
data with you wherever you go, and even enter new events from your smart phone or any browser.
- Design your own event protocols and track the progress of each animal through
- Use the pre-defined check lists and
analysis reports to see how your herd is doing and what animals
are due for certain events, such as pregnancy checks.
- Track your costs and compute your income to know which
cows and making money for you and which ones aren't.
- Backup your herd data securely to the DairyLive server.
- Create your own check lists and reports
using easy dialog boxes and wizards to get the data that you need.
- Track and print your semen inventories.
- Get help at any time using the integrated
help system. View online now
- Automatically import data from your
milking testing lab (AgSource, AgriTech, Raleigh DRMS, and PA
DHIA are all supported) or from your Boumatic, Westfalia, AIC, or Greenoak parlor
equipment. Many other systems are also supported.
- Export your reports to other
applications, such as Excel and Word. Even publish them on the
- Milk goats instead of cows? Use DairyLive
to create a herd database that is customized for goat herds.
- Are you a custom heifer grower? Use the special features
of DairyLive just for you, such as growth tracking and invoicing.
- Great toll-free technical support for six
months for all registered users.
You may also want to take a look a the Screenshots section to get
an idea of what DairyLive feels like.
Features - Screenshots - Videos - Support - Trial - Purchase - FAQ -
Back to top